Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Grill mats




Grill mats have saved me so much money because I no longer have to buy tin foil to cook on the grill. Tin foil made a mess at times when it tore but these grill mats are durable. The food does not stick to them either. These mats prevent flare ups with the fire and cook my food evenly. I also used them to cook in my oven as well. It was really easy to wash these mats. They can be trimmed to any size or shape you want.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00THPZ1MG/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_D0sjvb00B7QRC


1 comment:

  1. Hi Renee Thanks a lot for your great reviews on Yumms! Grill Mat! :) We are pleased to know that you enjoy using it and it helps you to not just have a more fun and much easier grilling experience but also save money! :) It's good to know that Yumms! Grill Mat can also be used in oven.. Thanks for the tip! ;)

    ReplyDelete