Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Starbox



The starbox subscription is a great value! You get three starlook cosmetics and three gift cards of your choice. All this for only $12! 



I received a eyeliner, eyeshadow, and lipstick. The eyeliner goes on smooth.   I love the color of the eyeshadow. It's a nice soft pink. The lipstick is beautiful as well. This makeup stays on all day without having to touch it up.
The three gift cards I received were elevenparis, the laboratory, and stand west. Elevenparis is my favorite of the three. They have beautiful clothes for women, men, and children. I choose a nice blazer for my son. The laboratory had lots of nice clothes and accessories. I found a ring and a necklace. Stand west has nice handmade items such as pillows, purses, and scarfs. 

Get your subscription here!

No comments:

Post a Comment